Friday, June 12, 2009

yesterday juz bac frm tat camp
it's nice !

i met my old friend there
we shared about our story and our live that we experienced in different situation
it's so warm..
and my friend cry bcoz of me (they bu he de me)
wakaka~
then we promise nxt year meet again in that camp
hope nxt year i dun broke my promise..

i have learned a lot in that camp..
include i know i m how lucky that i have such a nice parents..
not lik one of my best friend's parents
her parents dun let her play computer even msn
she dont let my freind have handphone too..
and now she say she maybe not going 4 the camp that we attended last year
becoz of her parents
her parents say she can only attend a camp in a year

i really dun understand why cant her parents allow my frenz attend the camp
the camp is about buddha, it's good !
and my friend is a nice and good girl
she always obey what her mother say..
haiz..i can juz do nthg..
hope she go 4 that camp l.a./.
i want meet her..
hehe

erm..
tmr like will go 4 melaka wth family(nt sure)
hope it's true..

but i have a problem.
tat is i still have quite many homeworks!!
arh..

but in this holiday i m relax n happy..
i m not lik the others feel boring but happy..
hehe

gambateh in my homework bar~

No comments:

Post a Comment