Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day n competition

that day (teacher's day)
i m so happy tat got somebody cry..
cause tat's wat i want..
heehee

some teacher oso got cry o..
they sure vry touching de..
i m so happy i m SUCCESS !!

tis oso need 2 thnx JIng Li
coz she is d ppl tat made d slide show
love her~

in my opinion..
JL is a nice girl
she is resbonsible

not lik some one in my class
always juz talk TAlk TALK
n do nothing..

aiyo,
dun talk about those ppl la..
waste my time..

erm..
when it is holiday
i attended a basketball competiton
my team got second
tis hurt us vry much
cos we expect tat we can b the CHAMPION !!
but we juz get d second..
haiz..
live is always play wth human..

i m not so tat sad
coz i m not d most hardworking (sry 2 my frenz ya)

i think the ppl tat fell most sry is my coach bar..
he expect us vry much..
bt at last we make him dissapointed again..
i think he wanted cry ady..(bt of coz he didnt cry)
haiz..
wat can i do is juz b more talent in baskatball ..
yes..i will
b MORE HARDWORKING..
n not make u dissapointed de coach..

i will GambaTeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment